Please contact Meryl Cohen, MD, CHPS Cardiovascular Core Director, at 215-590-3354, cohenm [at] chop.edu when planning on using the Core prior to eCHPS submission. Contact John Krall, Administrative Director at krallj [at] chop.edu for cost of core services.
Once approved to use Core services, please review how to access echocardiograms.
Services and Tests:
- Echo Lab: Color flow doppler
- Echo Lab: Complete echo congenital
- Echo Lab: Doppler complete study
- Echo Lab: Doppler echo limited
- Echo Lab: Echo 2D complete study
- Echo Lab: Echo 2D limited
- Echo Lab: F/UP limited echo congenital
- Echo Lab: Two DM-Mode W Spctrl Dop/Clr Flw-C
- Echo Lab: Echocardiograph: Professional interpretation/reading
CHOP CHPS can only supply ECHO interpretations for subjects 21 years and younger. In the event you require adult interpretations for ECHOs, please contact Dr. Bonnie Ky at Bonnie.Ky [at] pennmedicine.upenn.edu and copy Jade Chung (Jade.Chung [at] pennmedicine.upenn.edu), Ginny Englefield (Virginia.Englefield [at] pennmedicine.upenn.edu), Joanna Acosta (Joanna.Acosta [at] pennmedicine.upenn.edu and Tracey Caputo (caputot [at] upenn.edu) on the email (for tracking purposes). You will also need to obtain a PENN Research Billing Number, contact Tracey Caputo for details.
Christine Pascua, Technical Manager, pascuac [at] chop.edu
Celena Green, Echo Scheduler, 215-590-3354, greence [at] chop.edu
Anysia Fedec, CHPS Echo Technician, 267-426-9551, fedec [at] chop.edu
John Krall, CHPS Administrator, krallj [at] chop.edu