Instructions for study staff accessing echocardiograms
- Make sure CHOP Research Institute’s billing plan reflects the Echo is being performed by the CHPS. You must also have full approval from IRB and CHPS prior to scheduling.
- Obtain an appointment time for the Echo from the Cardiology Echo Lab via email to Anysia Fedec, Echo Tech, at Fedec [at] chop.edu and Celena Green at greence [at] chop.edu. Provide study and subject information, including information the CHPS needs for reporting purposes to the NIH: subject’s race, ethnicity, and gender.
- Research subjects must be registered and scheduled. Go to the Clinical Trial Financial Management website for instructions.
- The Study PI or designee has to place an echo order in EPIC. Subjects will not be seen without the physician order.
- Study coordinator can follow up with Celena Green in 24 to 48 hours after the test for results/report.
Meryl Cohen, MD, CHPS Cardio Core Director, 215-590-3354, cohenm [at] chop.edu
Celena Green, Echo Scheduler, 215-560-3354, greence [at] chop.edu
Anysia Fedec, CHPS Echo Technician, 267-426-9551, fedec [at] chop.edu
John Krall, CHPS Administrator, krallj [at] chop.edu