How do I make a change to the CHPS services utilized by my study?

Investigators must submit an amendment to their CHPS application to reflect the change in CHPS services requested and changes to corresponding eIRB submissions. Amendments should be made through eResearch. Contact CHPS administration if you have questions.

Back to HELP and FAQs