- Contact Meryl Cohen, MD, CHPS Cardiovascular Core Director, at x42402, email cohenm [at] email.chop.edu when planning on using the Core prior to eCHPS submission.
- Contact Krall, Administrative Director - x51790, for cost of core services.
- All studies require IRB and CHPS approval before CHPS services can be provided.
- The CHPS Cardiovascular Core at CHOP provides services for subjects less than 21 years of age.
- Investigators are asked to make arrangements for subjects over 21 years with an Adult practitioner at UPenn. Information about obtaining Adult Vascular interpetations from adult practitioners at PENN can be found below.
- Research subjects must be registered and scheduled in eTRACK; go to the Clinical Trial Financial Management intranet site for eTRACK instructions. To log into eTRACK use your Active Directory User name and password.
Vascular Lab: ABI: Ankle brachial index
Vascular Lab: PWV: Pulse Wave Analysis
Vascular Lab: PWV: Pulse Wave Velocity
Vascular Lab: BART: Brachial reactivity
Vascular Lab: IMT: Carotid intimal thickness
Vascular Lab: Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
Vascular Lab: Interpretation (IMTs/BARTs)
Craig Tinker, Vascular Tech, x69545/15629
Fang Liu, Vascular Tech, x69544/15624
Celena Green, Scheduler, 43354
Meryl Cohen, MD, CHPS Cardio Core Director, x43354
John Krall, CHPS Administrative Director, x51790