Instructions for Study Staff Accessing CHPS Vascular Lab Services in CHPS Cardiovascular Core
- To utilize CHPS resources, please contact the CHPS Core Director for a startup meeting prior to scheduling research subjects. You must also have full approval from IRB and CHPS prior to scheduling.
- Make sure CHOP Research Institute's eTRACK budget plan reflects the BART, PWV, or IMT is being performed by the CHPS.
- Schedule test in Cardiology Audrey Jones x43540 (Back-up is Celena Green at x43354).
- Complete the eTRACK registration/scheduling information (visit information line item for vascular test should state in the comment field "CHPS Cardiology Core").
- Study coordinator must email Craig Tinker (tinker [at] email.chop.edu) and Fang Liu (liuf [at] email.chop.edu) to make them aware a CHPS vascular test is scheduled and give subject information, including information the CHPS needs for reporting purposes to the NIH: race, ethnicity, gender.
- Study coordinator can follow up with Celena 24 to 48 hours after the test for results/report.
Craig Tinker, Vascular Tech, x69545/15629
Fang Liu, Vascular Tech, x69544/15624
Audrey Jones, Scheduler, x43540
Celena Green, Scheduler, 43354
Meryl Cohen, MD, CHPS Cardio Core Director, x43354
John Krall, CHPS Administrator, x42215, x51970
Updated July 2017