The Informatics Core provides assistance with database development and CRF form development and other computing needs. Collaborative information about the CHOP and PENN Informatics Core can be found on ITMAT
The staff of this core gives guidance and/or coordinates data management, capture and analysis on behalf of the investigator within the Institute and assists more broadly with computing issues related to the approved protocol.
- Provides assistance with database development and CRF form development and other computing needs.
- Provide support for REDCap including developing databases and CRFs.
- Consultation on the use of REDCap and its functionality.
- Investigators can request Informatics only; however Investigators are now charged for these services.
- This core does not perform data entry services.
- All studies require IRB and CHPS approval before CHPS services can be provided.
The Center for Biomedical Informatics (CBMi) also provides support for REDCap, click here to go to thier website for addional information.
Emma Escobar, MBA
Escobar [at] email.chop.edu
John Krall, LCSW (contact for cost of core services)
krallj [at] email.chop.edu