- All studies require IRB and CHPS approval before CHPS services can be provided.
*To utilize CHPS resources, please contact the appropriate CHPS Core Director for a startup meeting prior to scheduling research subjects.
- Please contact Babette Zemel, PhD, CHPS Nutrition Core Director, at x41669, email Zemel [at] email.chop.edu when planning use of the Core. Dr. Zemel is available to give guidance during the protocol development phase as to the particular tests available to best support the goals of a project. As Core Director, Dr. Zemel oversees all Core operations to ensure a high quality of service.
- Please contact John Krall, Administrative Director - x42215 or x51790, for cost of core services.
- Investigators are asked to meet with the Nutrition Assessment staff (contact Gail Jackson x44159) to discuss your protocol at least 4 weeks prior to registering and scheduling subjects.
- Study Coordinators are asked to meet or escort study subjects to the CHPS Nutrition Assessment area at the time of the appointment.
- General hours of operation are 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. Early morning, evening and Saturday hours may be available upon request.
- The following Saturday dates are available for patient visits from 8 AM to 1 PM, please contact Gail Jackson at x44159 to discuss visit details:
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Saturday, January 20, 2018
Saturday, February 17, 2018
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Saturday, April 21, 2018
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Saturday, June 16, 2018
Saturday, July 21, 2018
Saturday, August 18, 2018
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Saturday, December 15, 2018
- Specific registration and scheduling details will be discussed during the start-up meeting. For example, the 3550 location requires subject registration using eTRACK.
- 3550 Market, 4th floor, Nutrition Assessment Unit: Please contact to schedule subjects. Research subjects must be registered and scheduled in eTRACK; please go to the Clinical Trial Financial Management intranet site for instructions. To access eTRACK Login use your Active Directory User name and password.
- Main 7 Northwest Tower Nutrition Assessment Unit: Please contact Gail Jackson, Senior Technician, at x44159 or email: jacksonga [at] email.chop.edu to schedule appointments.
Updated November 2017