The Sleep Core provides services in support of clinical sleep research. It is based at two sites: the CHOP Sleep Laboratory (pediatric), convenient to the CHPS Outpatient Facility on the 1st Floor of Main Hospital and the University of Pennsylvania's Sleep Laboratory (adult), located on the 11th Floor of the Gates Building which is part of the medical complex of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. The Sleep Core contains a total of six designated research beds, dedicated staff, and state-of-the-art equipment that provides support for a variety of sleep-related research initiatives.
Collaborative information about the CHOP and PENN Sleep Core can be found on the ITMAT web site.
- Polysomnogram with BPAP
- Polysomnogram Interpretation
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Actigraphy (activity monitoring)with CHPS technical support
- Actigraphy no CHPS technical support
- Actigraphy Watch Rental (per week)
- Actigraphy with interpretation
- Study Design
Sleep Core Supervisor
Brian Schultz, RPSGT
schultzb [at] email.chop.edu